I have had many “careers” – accountant, systems analyst, trainer, consultant, auditor, academic, executive manager, human resource director, contemplative monk and author. I have more than 10 years experience with online learning, teaching and marketing. I think my experience reinforces the belief that we have many orientations within our life stream and life is a continuous learning journey. There are, however, some underlying and integrating themes that constitute our uniqueness. Much of my worklife focus has been on helping managers and organisations to be the best they can be – to build individual and organisational capacity.
- Director, Scope Consulting Pty Ltd
- Principal Consultant – Merit Solutions Pty Ltd
- Professor of Management, Gibaran Learning Group, Adelaide
- Associate Professor (Organisational Learning), International Management Centres Association (IMCA), UK
Areas of Competence
- PhD, Griffith University – Action Learning for Professional and Organisational Development: An Action Research Case Study in Higher Education
- MBA, University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Queensland University of Technology.
Professional Association Membership
- Life Member – Action Learning, Action Research and Process Management Association (ALARPM).
- Master Teacher Award – International Management Centres Association (IMCA), UK.
- Best Journal Article for the International Learning Organisation Journal (1994), MCB Press, UK : co-authored with David Limerick and Bert Cunnington.