Selection Services Competence
This provides highlights demonstrating how I have developed my competence in recruitment and selection.
- Current role as Principal Consultant, Merit Solutions Pty Ltd– providing panel member and selection support services in Federal and State Government Departments and the Brisbane City Council.
- Director, Human Resource Management, Department of Social Security (Qld & NT) – covering 3,000 staff in 30 locations.
- Personnel Manager, Greenslopes Hospital – 1200 staff covering multiple classifications and professions.
- Senior Delegate for selection, discipline and grievance processes – Department of Social Security (as Director, Corporate Services, reporting directly to State Director).
- Panel Chair and Panel Member for selection of managers and staff over 15 years of executive and managerial experience in the APS.
- Departmental and/or union respresentative on appeals before the APS Appeal Board.
- Selection of Graduates on behalf of the Australian Public Service Board.
- Lecturing in human resource management at Griffith University over ten years – lecturing in personnel management, selection and recruitment services.
- Director of the Master of Human Resource Management